What is the purpose of the Illinois State Wireless Association?
The purpose of the Illinois State Wireless Association is to…
- Promote the wireless industry
- Raise technology importance awareness in the State of Illinois
- Develop a local identity for the wireless industry within the community
- Communicate a unified industry message toward governmental issues
- Cultivate relationships between the wireless industry and community leaders
- Create a networking opportunity for all members of the wireless industry
Who are the members of the association?
The Illinois State Wireless Association membership is comprised of, but not limited to…
- Wireless Carriers
- Tower Companies
- Site Acquisition and Service Companies
- Law Firms who represent the wireless industry
- Environmental Companies
- Architectural & Engineering Firms
- General Contractors
- And any other person or entity associated with the industry
When does the Illinois Wireless Association meet?
The Illinois State Wireless Association board meets on a quarterly basis. In addition, ILSWA hosts three (3) annual events for its general membership, including a Springtime Educational Luncheon, a Summer Golf Outing and a Holiday Social Event.
Does the Illinois Wireless Association sponsor a charity?
Yes. The Illinois State Wireless Association is proud to be associated with Misericordia Heart of Mercy and St. Judes Children’s Research Hospital. In addition to making donations to Misericordia and St. Judes, ILSWA also has contributed to the Tower Family Foundation and we make periodic donations to needy families within the wireless community.